- We encourage you to participate in a tour of your desired classroom. We offer monthly tours at the main location (252 Magnolia) on the third Wednesday of every month, and at the NIDO school (430 N. Causeway) every third Tuesday of the month. Tours are limited to 10 people. Please call 985-674-9303 to have your name added to the monthly tour.
- You are welcome to add your child’s name to the waitlist and fill out an application for your child at any point during the year. However, this list resets in January each year when new registration begins. There is a $30 application fee that will be sent to your email after the application is submitted.
- In January 2023 we will open registration for the school year that begins in August 2023 and ends in May 2024. Our current students will receive two-week priority registration before we process any of the new applications. Again, if you have previously applied, we ask that you resubmit an application in January if you wish for your child to be considered for the upcoming (May 2023- August 2024) school year. Then we will be opening registration to the outside public. If you were on the waitlist for the previous year, it will be reset so it is your responsibility to send in another application in January 2023.
- You will not get a response on the status of your application until the end of January, so we ask that you please be patient. Please understand that there are limited spots available in the classrooms at Kinder Haus Montessori and that applying for a spot in a classroom does not guarantee a spot for your child.
- You will be notified by a Kinder Haus staff member if a position is available for your child after your application has been approved. Again, this will not be until the end of January so please be patient. You will be responsible for any/all registration fees sent to you by Kinder Haus via ProCare immediately after receiving request for payment in order to guarantee the position in the classroom for your child.
- Registration fees include: $175 registration fee, $175 supply fee for school year, $50 summer registration fee (for students who aren’t returning in the fall & alumni) and a $100 summer supply fee due upon registration to be paid via ProCare, cash, or check.
Please return the completed wait list and application forms below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.